A6K is brand, also known as Atelier 6000, and it is represented by ADVANCED ENGINEERING CENTER SRL for all legal aspects.
A6K takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. In accordance with the applicable legal provisions on the subject, namely the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which came into force on 5 September 2018 ("Privacy Law") and the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Regulation"), we collect and process your personal data.
We would like to inform you about the possible processing of your personal data and your rights in this regard. By using our website, you expressly consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by A6K as described in this document.
2. Who is processing your personal data?
Director of the publication: Abd-Samad HABBACHI, for ADVANCED ENGINEERING CENTER, CEO.
ADVANCED ENGINEERING CENTER SRL
Company number : 0724.563.373
Avenue Georges Lemaitre, 62, B-6041 Gosselies
Email : email@example.com
3. What kind of personal data is collected?
Processing of your personal data is limited to that which is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of A6K. The categories of data concerned are listed below.
- Identification data
- Job and function data
4. What are the objectives pursued?
A6K collects your personal data for the single purpose of providing you with an optimal, personalized and secure experience on the site. Collecting of your personal data may intensify as you make more intensive use of our site.
Processing of your personal data is therefore essential to the proper functioning of the site and the provision of our services. A6K undertakes to process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes :
- To provide the user with a general and personalized service, including sending useful information, newsletters, providing support and following up on complaints.
- To improve and personalize our services and products
When visiting our website, certain data is collected for statistical purposes. This data allows us to optimize your user experience. This data includes your IP address, the geographical area in which you visit our site, the day and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. By visiting our site, you expressly agree to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
You have control over the data you provide to us. When data is incomplete or erroneous, A6K reserves the right to interrupt or suspend, temporarily or permanently, certain operations.
Your personal data is intended to be used exclusively for internal purposes. Your personal data will therefore not be sold, given or transmitted to third parties, except with your prior consent. A6K has taken all possible technical and organizational measures to avoid a data breach.
If you choose to visit our site, we recommend that you enable your cookies. However, you are free to disable them via your browser settings if you wish. For more details, we refer you to our Cookies policy.
6. What rights do you have?
Guarantee of fair and lawful processing: Your personal data are always processed in accordance with the legitimate purposes explained under point 4. They are collected and processed in an adequate, relevant and non-excessive manner, and are not kept longer than necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. All technical and security measures have been taken to limit as much as possible the risks of illegal or unauthorized access or processing of your personal data. In the event of an intrusion into its computer systems, A6K will immediately take all necessary measures to reduce the damage to a minimum.
Acess right: if you are able to prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the duration of the data storage, and the rights you can exercise over your data.
Correction entitlement: Incorrect or incomplete personal data can be corrected. It is primarily the user's responsibility to make the necessary changes in his or her "user account", but you can also request this in writing to us.
Erasure right (or « oblivion right »): you also have the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You have validly exercised your right to object;
- Your data has been processed unlawfully;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
A6K decides on its own whether the above criteria are present.
- Right to restrict processing: in certain cases, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in particular in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if your data has been processed unlawfully, if the data is required for legal proceedings or for the time necessary for A6K to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
- Right to object: you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. A6K will cease processing your personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your right to object.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain any personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At your request, this data can be transferred to another provider, unless this is technically impossible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity of the processing operations prior to the withdrawal.
7. How to exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to:
ADVANCED ENGINEERING CENTER SRL
Avenue Georges Lemaitre, 62 B-6041 Gosselies
We will reply as soon as possible, and at the latest one (1) month after receipt of the request.
How to file a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by A6K, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, which becomes the Data Protection Authority as of 25 May 2018.